Cayman: Alphabetised curfew being extended to ALL trips outside home
According to Cayman Islands' Premier, Alden McLaughlin: "There are too many cars on the road." As a result, both the soft and hard curfew stipulations are being changed as follows:
- Cayman's hard curfew will stay in place for a further two weeks.
- The soft curfew will also be extended and adjustments to the new shelter in place orders will be put in place.
The following changes are being put in place from this Monday:
- ONLY those persons with surnames A-K will be allowed for only essential purposes on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- ONLY those persons with surnames L-Z will be allowed for only essential purposes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
- Sunday will be a HARD CURFEW day
Cabinet has not yet met to solidify these decisions.