Family Resource Centre reveals new free programme list
The Family Resource Centre (FRC) has unveiled its latest list of free, interactive programmes to help parents and strengthen family ties.
The courses start in February and March and are designed for parents with children of all ages.
- Family Skills (February 6 – April 9, 6 pm) – Learn effective behaviour-management strategies to support your children and equip your family with skills to improve all relationships. For families with children ages 6-11.
- Co-Parenting (February 3 – April 6, 5.30 pm) – The weekly sessions for families raising children between two separate households will help adults navigate with the successful transition from a one to a two-home family.
- Young Parents Services (February 4 – May 30, 9 am) – This weekly parenting programme for young parents (16-25 years old) is designed to assist attendees with parenting skills to build and improve parent parent-child bonding
- Positive Discipline (February 4 – March 24, 12 pm) The weekly Lunch & Learn workshops will focus on teaching you positive parenting strategies to help and handle challenging behaviour. For parents with children ages 5-12 years old.
- Digitally Distracted (May 5 - May 26, 12 pm) – This weekly Lunch & Learn will give you the practical tools to support you parenting your digitally-distracted child(ren).
For further details, call FRC on 949-0006, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FRC is now located at Apollo House West, 87 Mary Street, 2nd Floor, George Town.