Here are 7 flights that cost less than a frontline Carnival costume
Carnival is a mere two weeks away and the majority of us are anxiously gearing up for the Road.
The thing is, there are some who either missed the costume registration window or are probably more interested in getting a jump start on those travel plans.
At the moment, flights coming into Trinidad and Tobago are a bit on the pricey side, but there are a lot of great airfare deals to the wider Caribbean and U.S.
What's better is if Carnival is not your thing, some of these deals allow you to fly out over the Carnival weekend while others are available throughout the month of March, which simply means you have a mini-vacation to look forward to.
We scoped out a few airfare deals and noticed that some of them cost less than a frontline Carnival costume! While we know that not every frontline costume is priced the same, the average cost can start from TT$7,000.
With that said, here are seven cities you can visit that cost less than a frontline costume*.
1. Cancun, Mexico for US$489 from Tuesday, March 19 to Monday, March 25
2. Willemstad, Curacao for US$277 from Thursday, March 14 to Sunday, March 17
3. Oranjestad, Aruba for US$448 from Thursday, March 21 to Sunday, March 24
4. Panama City, Panama for US$632 from Tuesday, March 13 to Monday, March 18
5. Montego Bay, Jamaica for US$963 from Saturday, March 2 to Wednesday, March 6
6. Roseau, Dominica for US$473 from Thursday, March 14 to Sunday, March 17
7. Las Vegas for US$760 from Friday, March 1 to Thursday, March 7
*The prices quoted are based on available flights at the time this post was published and are subject to change.