Here's all Cayman's Public Holidays for 2020
The Deputy Governor’s Office has confirmed public holidays in the Cayman Islands for 2020, with the exception of the Queen’s Birthday.
The United Kingdom traditionally celebrates Her Majesty’s birthday by holding the Trooping of the Colour ceremony on the second Saturday in June.
As such, the public holiday in the Cayman Islands is likely to be Monday, June 15, 2020. But this hasn't been confirmed yet.
In the meantime, there are others to feast your eyes on and look forward to! And here they are:
- New Year’s Day: Wednesday, January 1
- National Heroes Day: Monday, January 27
- Ash Wednesday: Wednesday, February 26
- Good Friday: Friday, April 10
- Easter Monday: Monday, April 13
- Discovery Day: Monday, May 18
- Queen’s Birthday: Monday, June 15 (TBC)
- Constitution Day: Monday, July 6
- Remembrance Day: Monday, November 9
- Christmas: Friday, December 25
- Boxing Day: Monday, December 28
You better get planning!