HSA to relocate COVID-19 testing clinic
The Physiotherapy Department where COVID-19 tests will be conducted as of Monday 31 August.
The Health Services Authority (HSA) will be relocating the COVID-19 testing clinic from the General Practice Building to the previous location of the Physiotherapy Department on Monday 31 August.
The new location is a dedicated space for persons being tested and has additional indoor seating, providing a better patient experience.
HSA recently launched an online appointment booking tool for the public to schedule free COVID-19 tests https://www.hsa.ky/Appointment/. Testing is by appointment only and must be made at least two business days in advance. Appointment times are currently available between 7.30am and 8.20am Monday - Friday.
If a COVID-19 test is required for travel purposes, travellers are reminded to check the entry requirements for the country they are flying to, as some have testing guidelines in place (ie: 72 hours before travel). As part of the online appointment booking form, travellers will be asked to enter their departure date.
All persons screened are also enrolled into the free MyHSA Patient Portal which provides 24-hour secure access to their health information as well as other convenient features. For more information on how to set up a patient portal account, visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD1cpfdeRkM.
To self-register for the COVID-19 screening, persons can book an appointment directly at www.hsa.ky/Appointment/. If you have any questions or would like to book on-site testing for 15 or more persons, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to book an appointment for a COVID-19 screening:
- Visit www.hsa.ky/Appointment/
- Choose the date and time you would like to come in for your test.
- Appointments must be made at least two business days in advance and are available Monday – Friday. At this time, we cannot accept walk-ins.
- Enter your information as all persons need to be pre-registered.
- You will receive an email confirming the date, time and location of your appointment.
- Please show up for your appointment on time. The screening process only takes a few minutes.
- Test results will be emailed to the patient approximately 24 hours after test.
- Results will also be posted to the patient’s free MyHSA patient portal account. For more information on the portal, visit www.hsa.ky/our-services/patient-portal-info/