Interruption to Faith Hospital’s electrical power supply on Saturday
The public is advised there will be an interruption of electrical power to the outpatient services at the Faith Hospital on Saturday, 24 October, to facilitate urgent repair works on the emergency generator that services the area. These repairs will require total shut down of all electrical power supply.
Patients and visitors can expect the interruption to take place between 10:00am – 8:00pm. Since all outpatient services will be affected, Faith Hospital has put in place the following contingencies:
- Accident and Emergency (A&E) services will be temporarily relocated to the Medical Ward from 10:00am until full power is restored. This service will be limited to urgent emergencies only. Patients are to go directly to the Medical Ward during this period.
- Registration for outpatient services and A&E will also be relocated to the Medical Ward from 10:00am until full power is restored.
- Emergency mobile generator power will be provided for the laboratory and only urgent laboratory services will be available.
- Radiology and ultrasound services will be available.
- Emergency mobile generator power will also be provided for the telephone service, critical services and all other necessary areas for operation of the hospital.
“We do apologise for any inconvenience this temporary outage may cause and assure our patients and visitors that we have done our best to minimise service interruption and have planned accordingly. We will inform the public when full power is restored,” said Faith Hospital Administrator Yvette Dilbert.