Pack your bags: here are all recently added flights to Cayman
Loop News Created : 24 January 2020
Notable airline announcements have set the stage for increased accessibility for visitors in 2020.
The following list was obtained from the website of the Cayman Islands Department of Tourism.
- Caribbean Airlines will be offering direct service from Kingston, Jamaica.
- Cayman Airways returned to Denver in December 2019 through August 2020 with twice-weekly service.
- American Airlines announced the additional seasonal service from Boston and new service from JFK in 2020.
- Sunwing announced the launch of service into the Cayman Islands from Toronto, Canada for February 2020.
- British Airways introduced an extra flight on Tuesdays.
- United Airlines is transitioning their Newark route to daily service from December 2019 through April 2020.
- Southwest added Baltimore seasonally, which launched in June 2019, increasing frequency in 2020.
- Southwest moving their Houston service to start in March instead of late spring in 2020 and will progress to daily as of June 2020.
- WestJet and AirCanada increased frequency for 2020.
- Delta will be offering direct service from JFK from June 2020.