What to know about Kaaboo performer, Flo Rida
The hotly-anticipated Kaaboo festival is right around the corner and we're counting down the seconds until we get to see some of our favourite performers on stage.
Kaaboo is billed as the music festival created by music lovers for music lovers, but the two-day event is also jam-packed with comedy, arts, craft, cuisine and so much more!
Among the superstars who will delight crowds on February 15 and 16 is the American singer/rapper, Flo Rida.
And just in case you've been living under a rock for the last decade, Loop News is sharing 10 facts about him.
- It probably isn’t surprising but Flo Rida was born and raised in the American state of.... Yip, you guessed it. Florida.
- He is a Virgo - he was born on September 17, 1979.
- His real name is Tramar Dillard.
- Flo Rida graduated from Miami Carol City Senior High School in 1998.
- He attended the University of Nevada.
- He is the only son in his family and has seven sisters.
- He has collaborated with some big name artists, including Pitbull, Jason Derulo and David Guetta.
- He was catapulted onto the music scene in 2008 with his hit single ‘Low’, which broke the record for the most digital download sales at the time.
- He dated Canadian hiphop model Melyssa Ford in 2013.
- His debut album, Mail on Sunday, was released in 2008 and rose to #4 spot on the US Billboard chart.