Applications for the June Food Voucher Program are now open
Applications for the Resilience Cayman June Food Voucher Program are now open and here is all the information you need to apply.
Who is eligible?
The Program provides CI$100 grocery store vouchers to residents in Cayman facing job disruption due to COVID-19 and not currently receiving assistance from other agencies.
The vouchers are available to workers:
• Residing in the Cayman Islands (Caymanian, PR and Work Permit holders),who are at least 18 years old.
• Who have stopped working or have significantly reduced hours because of reasons related to COVID-19.
• Who expect to have less than $CI 1,000 monthly employment/self-employment income in June.
• Who are not approved to receive food vouchers from the government.
This is a new application for the month of June 2020 and interested parties are advised that you need to complete a new application even if you received a food gift card in May 2020.
To apply, you must:
- Go to the application portal. (https://resiliencecayman.smapply.io/prog/food_voucher_request_june/)
- Complete a questionnaire to verify your eligibility if you have not registered before.
- Complete the application form. As part of the process, we will ask you to provide the following:
- Personal information
- Photo ID
- Monthly budget
- Consent for verifying your current employment status and receipt of other food assistance programs.
Applications are open from June 1-15, 2020.
If you need help completing these forms, please contact us at email@example.com.
What happens after you've submitted an application
Once you have submitted your application and supporting documents via the Applicant Portal, you will receive an e-mail from Resilience Cayman confirming successful submission.
Resilience Cayman will get back to you by email no later than June 30, 2020. For those who are approved, you will receive instructions for pick up of your food gift card.