Resilience Cayman is providing food vouchers for those in need
Those who are faced with job disruption due to COVID-19, and are not currently receiving aid from other agencies, are advised that applications for the Resilience Cayman August Food Voucher Program are now open.
The program provides a CI$50 Grocery store voucher to workers:
- Residing in the Cayman Islands (Caymanian, PR and Work Permit holders),who are at least 18 years old.
- Who have stopped working or have significantly reduced hours because of reasons related to COVID-19.
- Who expect to have less than CI$1,000 monthly employment/self-employment income in August.
Applicants must create a new application each month, even if they were approved before. This is done as follows:
2) if you have not registered before, complete a questionnaire to verify your eligibility.
3) Complete the application form. As part of the process, you will be asked to provide the following:
- Personal information
- Photo ID
- Monthly budget
- Consent for verifying your current employment status and receipt of other food assistance programs.
Applications are open from August 6-22, 2020.
Once you have submitted your application and supporting documents via the Applicant Portal, you will receive an e-mail confirming its successful submission.
Resilience Cayman will get back to you by email no later than August 31, 2020. For those who are approved, instructions will be provided or pick up of the food gift card.
If you need help completing these forms contact email@example.com.